Page 2 of 3

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:31 pm
by nyknicks4412
I do not believe so...so I need to and how would I tell if I do?

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:22 pm
by lnevo
Check the portal settings in the portal if it s on turn it off to test first. If that's the issue you need to change the line to ReefAngel.Portal("username", "key");

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:26 pm
by rimai
That is so strange.
Everything is correct, but I can't seem to understand what is going on here :(
Your portal should be populating.

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm
by rimai
Something weird I found out.
I still don't know why, but try this.
Change the DDNS keyword to something else and let me know if that works.

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:45 pm
by nyknicks4412
lnevo wrote:Check the portal settings in the portal if it s on turn it off to test first. If that's the issue you need to change the line to ReefAngel.Portal("username", "key");


Nope it is not on! Good thought though that would have been great if that was it. I just want this thing working so I can mount it on the tank

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:50 pm
by nyknicks4412
rimai wrote:Something weird I found out.
I still don't know why, but try this.
Change the DDNS keyword to something else and let me know if that works.


changed it to reeftank lets see if this is it! controller a reserved word?

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:01 pm
by nyknicks4412
rimai wrote:Something weird I found out.
I still don't know why, but try this.
Change the DDNS keyword to something else and let me know if that works.


I don't think that did it... :cry:

Even tried completely removing the DDNS line

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:23 pm
by rimai
It's something related to your forum id.
Try this:
Go to User Control Panel->profile page and type "test" on the field Reef Angel Wifi Address
Click submit and let's see if that does it.

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:52 pm
by nyknicks4412
rimai wrote:It's something related to your forum id.
Try this:
Go to User Control Panel->profile page and type "test" on the field Reef Angel Wifi Address
Click submit and let's see if that does it.


Put in Test and it now comes up as my wifi address on the portal page. However it does not update the page...

Re: Connection Status: Unreachable Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm
by rimai
I think it is working now :)