Portal Web Chart function not working? Client issue as well

Related to the Portal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:07 am
Portal Dash Board is working fine, and shows no error status, but, if I open the Web Chart tab, I am unable to use the Zoom feature, deselect parameters, or adjust the date range. It has been this way since I moved 2 months ago.

Another issue I am having is with the ReefAngel Client V3.0. The listener will not connect. This only started happening within the last week or so. I tried reinstalling it, and it will show connected for about 30 seconds, then fails.

Because of these 2 issues, the only charting I can use/view is on my iPhone using the app. Everything is working as it should on the app, with no connection issues.

Is there anything I need to do to correct either of these issues?

Thanks much

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:15 am
I just looked at your chart and it looks fine.
I'm able to zoom and deselect parameters. Have you tried on a different browser?
Roberto.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 am
Portal must be a Chrome issue. I tried Microsoft Edge, and surprisingly, the Portal was fine. Thanks Roberto!!

I almost exclusively use Chrome because I always seemed to have issues with Internet explorer. I guess Edge may be better now with Windows 10.

Any thoughts on the desktop client?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:58 pm
Got the client working again. Had to completely uninstall, then re-install the suite, and go through the set-up.

All is right with the world again.

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:11 am
I also find that the web chart doesn't work in Chrome
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:06 am
Try going into settings, history, clear browsing data. Check cookies and cached images and files. That might get it working again.

Return to Portal