Portal not working in Safari on iOS9

Related to the Portal
carlii

Portal not working in Safari on iOS9

Post by carlii »

The portal has always been a bit funky working in Safari, but now it not work at all. When I click on boxes to log in, the keyboard does not come up.

I have thus problem on an Ipad Air and IPhone 6S.

I finally got the uapp to work, but I like have the web browser as a safety net just in case like while I was trying to get the uapp to work.
rimai

Re: Portal not working in Safari on iOS9

Post by rimai »

Do you have the same behavior on a computer browser too?
Roberto.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

You can use the uapp directly in a browser too. http://your.ip.address.or.name:2000
carlii

Post by carlii »

No. No problems on the PC.
carlii

Post by carlii »

lnevo wrote:You can use the uapp directly in a browser too. http://your.ip.address.or.name:2000
I understand, but that is only useful when I know my IP address. The portal does much more than the apps.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Yes, so use the reefangel ddns. Also take a look at my function for Daily Reminders. You'll get your IP address in a txt message. The UApp does just about everything the portal does at this point (except for the relay activity graphs)
carlii

Post by carlii »

lnevo wrote:Yes, so use the reefangel ddns. Also take a look at my function for Daily Reminders. You'll get your IP address in a txt message. The UApp does just about everything the portal does at this point (except for the relay activity graphs)

I am sure that you mean well, but these "don't use your web browser" replies don't address my problem. DDNS won't help me change labels or access the forum on my iOS devices.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

I didnt say to not use your web browser. I was saying you could use the webapp in a browser. You said you wouldn't know your IP address, I gave some options. Changing labels is definitely an issue, I agree. Is the forum broken on ios? I use tapatalk which I would recommend as an alternative. Either way these are all suggestions until Roberto can fix whatever issues you have.