Setting up dimming, SDA/SCL jumpers?

Expansion modules and attachments
dadriance

Setting up dimming, SDA/SCL jumpers?

Post by dadriance »

In reading the setup instructions for the dimming expansion, I see that I need to add (included) jumpers to the SDA and SCL pins. I opened the controller and found the pins but I don't see any jumpers. The expansion didn't come with any jumpers, I don't recall there being any jumpers in the box with my controller and they aren't offset on the pins. Should I be looking anywhere else or should I just head to Radio Shack?
rimai

Re: Setting up dimming, SDA/SCL jumpers?

Post by rimai »

If they are not there, I can send them to you, or you can pull them from old motherboard or buy at any electronic store.
Roberto.
dadriance

Post by dadriance »

Thanks Roberto, I'd hoped I was just not looking in the right place. We had an electronics recycling day a couple years ago and I got rid of all my obsolete equipment. I had planned to go to Radio Shack later today for a connector anyway, so picking them up would not have been a big deal. Much to my surprise I found a forgotten old PC in the corner of the basement. I'd forgotten just how many jumpers there were on a 386, there must have been a dozen on the I/O card alone.
00Warpig00

Post by 00Warpig00 »

dadriance wrote:Thanks Roberto, I'd hoped I was just not looking in the right place. We had an electronics recycling day a couple years ago and I got rid of all my obsolete equipment. I had planned to go to Radio Shack later today for a connector anyway, so picking them up would not have been a big deal. Much to my surprise I found a forgotten old PC in the corner of the basement. I'd forgotten just how many jumpers there were on a 386, there must have been a dozen on the I/O card alone.
Whats a 386? bwaahhh lmao

Those were the days... you actually had to know how to configure hardware on a computer... Ahh memories
180G FOWLR
20GH QT#1
29G QT#2