Time for additional Ethernet add-on with PWM output

Expansion modules and attachments
binder

Re: Time for additional Ethernet add-on with PWM output

Post by binder »

Francois wrote:Thank you DrewPalmer04 for all your hard work and setting up the code for us....stunning work man! but one question....How do I get the ethernet board to communicate with the android app? The web portal and the iphone app works perfectly. I'm getting Error 23: XML SAX Parser the whole time with the android app. but can still toggle the ports on and off....but can't retrieve data. Maybe Curt can assist?
It could have something to do with the version of software you are running on both the android app and the controller. Sometimes there are xml tags that are sent from the controller that cause problems with the app processing. It can also be that you are communicating too fast with the controller or something else is interfering with the data. On one of my test builds of the android app, I noticed the xml parse error happening with some older library versions. I unfortunately dont have a good answer of something to try. I will have to try looking into it further. I will say that some people have experienced problems if the flush value or timeouts were set to small or low.

Sent from my iPad mini