Another Wifi Config Problems

Expansion modules and attachments
Badger55

Re: Another Wifi Config Problems

Post by Badger55 »

Try and find a router that supports UPNP like a net gear or linksys. When you refer to your "modem" are you meaning the router?

Reefcam: dansreef.swanndvr.net login: guest pw: guest
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

Badger55 wrote:Try and find a router that supports UPNP like a net gear or linksys. When you refer to your "modem" are you meaning the router?
Today I get the port forward complete and setup my wifi attachment. I said modem because here my connection it's DSL thru home phone jack and the modem got wifi router integrated.

I don't know why I put the public ip and port in my portal settings and get some info but don't let me do anything. It's said unreacheable address and don't let me use the ports toggles. Don't know what happens with that
rimai

Post by rimai »

When you check port 2000, does it say open?
http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
Roberto.
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

rimai wrote:When you check port 2000, does it say open?
http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
If I check now with the phone says closed. But how the portal and iPhone app got that info? It's says my ph and my temp
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

no luck with this. i follow all the steps to make the port foward, i already do everything but its says the port its closed. all the instructions with the modem, google sites, thomson manual, everything. what can i do?

I reboot the router and my ip changes too. Not the private ip, just the external ip.
rimai

Post by rimai »

Roberto.
Badger55

Post by Badger55 »

This almost seems like you may need tech support from your DSL provider since it's an integrated router. I wish I could be more help but your setup is not something I'm used to dealing with. Maybe call them and explain what you are trying to do?

Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

Hi, Finally i gets this working. Last night i called my ISP and talked with them about my configuration problems and they make me some changes in my configuration with my public ip because the company are making some upgrades in their services and their clients get some issues with the internet connection. The tech support employee says he make the changes but i need to wait for today to get the changes in order. I went to my house now in my lunch break and reset the router and looks working now. Hope this continue like now. Thanks to all. Now i can use the portal but my iphone app just show the parameters but the relay controls only shows updating and no response in it. i reinstall the app but still in updating screen, anyone know what happens in that?
Badger55

Post by Badger55 »

If you switch back and forth between the two screens on the app they should be updated.

Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

I did that but the relay ports screen still saying updating and no more. I tried several times and nothing!

Last edited by Bo0sted_Rafi on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rimai

Post by rimai »

Do you have direct connect turned on?
Roberto.
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

No. Direct connect its off
805reefer

Another Wifi Config Problems

Post by 805reefer »

Turn it on
Bo0sted_Rafi

Post by Bo0sted_Rafi »

If I turn it on, the main screen gets in updating too. I don't know if this takes part but my sketch when I did it in the wizard, I don't use the internal memory, only the code.

What's benefits or pros got do this in the internal memory?