Strange wifi problem

Expansion modules and attachments
Toolboy

Strange wifi problem

Post by Toolboy »

Hi

So my wifi unit has been behaving for months now. And the all of a sudden on the 1 April at 18:55:15 the last update was sent to the portal.

Now here is the strange part. I go to my web browser and enter the ip address and :2000 and I get to the Reef Angel Controller web page and also if I add the :2000/wifi after the ip address I get that picture of the with T1 T2 T3 and Ph and relay port sliders. And even when I put dns address in on my cellphone (not connected to my home wifi, using service provider data) I get to the Reef Angel Controller web page. Even installed Reef Angel Client v3.0 and that works as well.

But its not updating the portal. Any ideas???
rimai

Re: Strange wifi problem

Post by rimai »

That is strange :(
I'm taking that you never changed any setting in the wifi module, right?
Roberto.
Toolboy

Post by Toolboy »

Nope nothing

I can even connect my phone to my home wifi and switch ports on&off from the app and change setting in the memory. Its just not talking to the portal
rimai

Post by rimai »

Was it working before?
Roberto.
Toolboy

Post by Toolboy »

Worked fine until 1 April 18:55:15

The RA was disconnected for a few days from the prev tank before i put it on the new tank. Ive checked the wifi unit setting now and the are still the same as they were before
rimai

Post by rimai »

Can you post the "get e" dump?
Roberto.
Toolboy

Post by Toolboy »

Holy crap. I'm now really embarrassed I can figured why it wasnt talking to the portal. Fixed that and it working again.

But strangely enough its updated the info on the portal but still showing the connection status as unreachable
Toolboy

Post by Toolboy »

k fixed that connection status aswell.

I'm just going to crawl under a rock for a few days till I have the courage to show my face in public again
rimai

Post by rimai »

:)
Roberto.