Water level, internal memory and 1.0.7 libraries

Expansion modules and attachments
barbianj

Water level, internal memory and 1.0.7 libraries

Post by barbianj »

With the new library release, I want to switch from code to internal memory. I am currently using this for code:

if (ReefAngel.WaterLevel.GetLevel()<42 && ReefAngel.WaterLevel.GetLevel()>0) ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port1);
if (ReefAngel.WaterLevel.GetLevel()>45) ReefAngel.Relay.Off(Port1);

Is this function handled through the wizard now, or do I still select standard ato and manually insert the code?
rimai

Re: Water level, internal memory and 1.0.7 libraries

Post by rimai »

Use this:

Code: Select all

ReefAngel.WaterLevelATO(Port1);
Roberto.
bencollinz

Post by bencollinz »

to elaborate...

ReefAngel.WaterLevelATO( Port7,120,72,74 );
120 is the amount of seconds your port will stay on until it times out. 72% (my example) is when it would turn on and 74% is when it would turn off.

those variables you'd have to figure out on your own regarding how long it takes for your ato to go from this % to that %.
barbianj

Post by barbianj »

bencollinz wrote:to elaborate...

ReefAngel.WaterLevelATO( Port7,120,72,74 );
120 is the amount of seconds your port will stay on until it times out. 72% (my example) is when it would turn on and 74% is when it would turn off.

those variables you'd have to figure out on your own regarding how long it takes for your ato to go from this % to that %.
I have had the water level sensor working since it first came out. My question was regarding the use of internal memory. I've been using everything in code thus far. Thanks though.