My Jebao "Else" mode

Expansion modules and attachments
lnevo

Re: My Jebao "Else" mode

Post by lnevo »

I think so, but I'm not sure. It really shouldn't make a difference because he had UseMemory=true and then if his memory is set to custom mode then it should do nothing while the PWM commands should have taken affect. I'm not sure.
iratefrizz

Post by iratefrizz »

hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up. the pulse mode was leftover from the wizard.
how exactly do i turn it on custom?
I would like to control it via portal if someone could tell me how but if not its no different than it is now. as I do not control it via portal now.
howaboutme

Post by howaboutme »

iratefrizz wrote:hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up. the pulse mode was leftover from the wizard.
how exactly do i turn it on custom?
I would like to control it via portal if someone could tell me how but if not its no different than it is now. as I do not control it via portal now.
I assume you have the wifi module? Go to the portal and then internal memory and then dcpumps. Choose custom there. See what happens.
Jack
iratefrizz

Post by iratefrizz »

ok, I will try that tonight. I have to reste my router as I think my port forwarding has messed up. I can't acccess my
RA from phone (outside of personal network) OR from Portal website.
(Edit) finally figured out what I was messing up on port forwarding and causing issues with portal. I set the dcpump to custom.
under pumps it says 255% for duration of 255.
so there must be an issue. I will try and reload the most recent suggested code to see if that works.

Thank you again for assistance