Humidity Module: Where to buy?

Expansion modules and attachments
smadascott

Humidity Module: Where to buy?

Post by smadascott »

I want to buy the humidity module but I can only find information about it in the "Products" section of the site and I cant find anything about it in the "Order" section. Am I just missing something?
rimai

Re: Humidity Module: Where to buy?

Post by rimai »

Unfortunately I had to take it down.
I was unable to come to a solution with the manufacturer about an issue that these modules were presenting, so I decided to just not sell them anymore.
The problem that the modules were having is that they would start reporting zeros after some time and the only way to bring them back to read something was to unplug them and plug them back.
I still have them though.
If you accept this issue and still want one, let me know.
Roberto.
smadascott

Post by smadascott »

Thanks for the reply! I am still interested in the sensor but I would like to know how often they would need this manual reset and what they cost. Has anyone tried integrating other humidity sensors meant for arduino systems with the Reef Angel?
rimai

Post by rimai »

On my tests, it would only start reporting zeros when I entered feeding or water change mode.
Roberto.
smadascott

Post by smadascott »

That sounds like an odd bug lol Not a big deal though. Have you experimented with any other humidity sensors? I found a few interesting one on ebay. Would you be able to tell me how much your humidity sensor would cost? Thanks!
rimai

Post by rimai »

Never tested any other one.
You got a PM.
Roberto.