Reef Angel doesn't see my water level sensor

Expansion modules and attachments
leadguitarist05

Reef Angel doesn't see my water level sensor

Post by leadguitarist05 »

My question seems like it would be easy... I have an expansion relay with an available usb port, I hooked my water level sensor up to it, rebooted the RA and tried to calibrate the water level sensor. The RA shows no readings for the water level sensor, as if it's not even there... Can I run the water level expansion off of the expansion relay, or do I need to buy the expansion usb hub for it to work...?
lnevo

Re: Reef Angel doesn't see my water level sensor

Post by lnevo »

The expansion relay box can only be used for outlets. You'll need to get the expansion hub.
leadguitarist05

lnevo wrote:The expansion relay box can only be used for outlets. You'll need to get the expansion hub.
Bummer... but I suspected that might be a limitation. Do I have to use the RA usb expansion? Or can I use any usb hub?
leadguitarist05

leadguitarist05 wrote:
lnevo wrote:The expansion relay box can only be used for outlets. You'll need to get the expansion hub.
Bummer... but I suspected that might be a limitation. Do I have to use the RA usb expansion? Or can I use any usb hub?
Nevermind, I just looked, I already have an expansion hub... I just haven't hooked it up yet.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

It's not a usb hub. You need the expansion hub for anyone else asking the same question.