wifi module not connecting

Expansion modules and attachments
ahmedess

wifi module not connecting

Post by ahmedess »

Hi,

i setup my wifi module following the manual steps included in the manual using tera term and I m using ragen to generate my code. My wifi module connected only once to my computer when i typed in its ip address in my web browser and that was my last time i was able to connect to it.

I have tryed hooking it up to my computer using the ttl usb converter cable and tera term software I kept getting the following message after connecting and it kept repeating itself on and on:

GET /r99 HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.0.13:2000
Connection: Keep-Alive

any clues why this is happening? I'm trying to do a soft factory reset but i just cant get to CMD because of the above message
astralmind

Re: wifi module not connecting

Post by astralmind »

ahmedess wrote:Hi,

i setup my wifi module following the manual steps included in the manual using tera term and I m using ragen to generate my code. My wifi module connected only once to my computer when i typed in its ip address in my web browser and that was my last time i was able to connect to it.

I have tryed hooking it up to my computer using the ttl usb converter cable and tera term software I kept getting the following message after connecting and it kept repeating itself on and on:

GET /r99 HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.0.13:2000
Connection: Keep-Alive

any clues why this is happening? I'm trying to do a soft factory reset but i just cant get to CMD because of the above message
Yes ! You have Client Suite installed correct ? You need to turn off both the listener and logger services in Windows (Admin Tools, Services and kill the 2 ReefAngel processes). Voila :)
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

so this means that this msg is normal if i have the client installed. So the problem now is connecting to the router. I have the module connecting through a wifi repeater connected to my router. I really dont know where the problem is
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

okay i got it working finally. The problem was my wifi repeater. the gateway address wasn't setup properly.