ATO Install

Request new hardware or ideas for the controller
kirkwood

ATO Install

Post by kirkwood »

Can anyone recommend where to buy the pieces needed for in sump ATO install? Basically looking for the types of plastic pieces that come with the JBJ ATO to attach the float switches.
lnevo

ATO Install

Post by lnevo »

I found some nice acrylic brackets on ebay. I think they were like $15. They were very cleanly cut and work perfectly
the2ndtinman

Re: ATO Install

Post by the2ndtinman »

I used egg crate just super glued it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
kirkwood

Re: ATO Install

Post by kirkwood »

lnevo wrote:I found some nice acrylic brackets on ebay. I think they were like $15. They were very cleanly cut and work perfectly
what did you search to find them?
binder

Post by binder »

kirkwood wrote:
lnevo wrote:I found some nice acrylic brackets on ebay. I think they were like $15. They were very cleanly cut and work perfectly
yeah, I am curious too. i am looking to get some for monitoring my reservoir level.
lnevo

ATO Install

Post by lnevo »

Float switch bracket

Which found the same guy i got mine from.

bigbear4x4bear
lnevo

ATO Install

Post by lnevo »

binder wrote:
kirkwood wrote:
yeah, I am curious too. i am looking to get some for monitoring my reservoir level.
I really like the water level sensor for this..float switches are nice for monitoring sump level that shouldn't change much... :)

Just my $.02
binder

ATO Install

Post by binder »

lnevo wrote:
binder wrote:
kirkwood wrote: what did you search to find them?
I really like the water level sensor for this..float switches are nice for monitoring sump level that shouldn't change much... :)

Just my $.02
yeah. mine is primarily going to be for a rudimentary level check without having to get additional equipment.