Star and multi-water level support

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
binder

Star and multi-water level support

Post by binder »

I've got a multi water level expansion module and I have a Star. For whatever reason, the star only shows the standard WL on the display and not the extra 4 ports (WL1 - WL4). I do not believe it's even sending the data out when requested (my app queries the /r99 and no values come through for the WL1 - WL4 ports). I calibrated WL1 and I know the port works and module works because it returned values during the calibration (600+ for the regular and 1100+ for the full/submerged).
Looking at the /r99 output, it's not even registering that the water multi-level expansion module is present. It's just showing the standard WL. I do not recall from the past if we have to do anything extra/special to bring in the multi-level support. I didn't think we did because my app cannot distinguish between the single channel and multi-channel modules.
I have not dove into the code yet to find out if there's a problem. I wanted to post first and see if anyone else has encountered or noticed anything as well.
lnevo

Re: Star and multi-water level support

Post by lnevo »

ReefAngel.AddMultiChannelWaterLevelExpansion(); // MultiChannelWaterLevelExpansion

That should take care of it :)
binder

Re: Star and multi-water level support

Post by binder »

of course it would be something that obvious and simple.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk