New libraries?

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
Threedo

New libraries?

Post by Threedo »

Are there new libraries available to use the new Portal features to set your internal memory?

This should help so i don't have to hookup my computer to make changes. However if i have things specified in my pdo file will they overwrite the internal memory settings? If so, i need to take them out of my file so i can make changes on the fly correct?

Thanks!
rimai

Re: New libraries?

Post by rimai »

The latest is v1.0.1
If you aren't using this version, I recommend you download the RA installer and installing it to update your libraries.
You are correct on removing the settings from your code.
They will always take higher priority and if set in your code, the controller will disregard the memory settings.
I suggest you also try the Reef Angel Wizard and choosing memory settings.
Tools->Reef Angel Wizard
Roberto.
rossbryant1956

Re: New libraries?

Post by rossbryant1956 »

I downloaded the new versions today and do not have tools\reef angel wizard. Arduino says I have 1.01. Please advise. Thx
----------------------
Fixed it. Same thing happens to me every time. If I do not remember to rename the old directories before installing, something goes bonkers. All seems well now. Thx
Roscoe's Reefs - Starting Over Again:

Building new 29g Nano after landlord went berserk over my 4 75 gallon tanks, Multiple RA's, Water mixing stations, etc. Your help welcomed in remembering all I've forgotten.