ReefAngelClass'has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
divingdon

ReefAngelClass'has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'

Post by divingdon »

What does this mean???

'Class ReefAngelClass'has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'

WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.ccp: In function 'void setup()':
WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.68: error: 'class ReffAngelClass' has no member named 'LoadWebBanner
WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.ccp:In function 'void loop()':
WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.101: error: 'class ReffAngelClass' has no member named 'LoadWebBanner

This occur when I tried to downgrade to back to ver 14. I was unable to get ver 16 to talk to the client and I was having other issues with controling the PWMSLOPE so I try to down grade until I could give 16 all the time I needed. This error has occured on the sketch that I have been using for months without issue.

any ideas anyone
binder

Re: ReefAngelClass'has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'

Post by binder »

divingdon wrote:What does this mean???

'Class ReefAngelClass'has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'

WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.ccp: In function 'void setup()':
WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.68: error: 'class ReffAngelClass' has no member named 'LoadWebBanner
WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.ccp:In function 'void loop()':
WiFi_LED_unit_installed_main_sketch_4_temp.101: error: 'class ReffAngelClass' has no member named 'LoadWebBanner

This occur when I tried to downgrade to back to ver 14. I was unable to get ver 16 to talk to the client and I was having other issues with controling the PWMSLOPE so I try to down grade until I could give 16 all the time I needed. This error has occured on the sketch that I have been using for months without issue.

any ideas anyone
That error means you are trying to use the WebBanner functions without enabling WIFI in your features file.
Either open up ReefAngel_Features.h and add this line:

Code: Select all

#define wifi
or open up RAGen and check the Wifi check box and regenerate your pde file and new features file.

curt
divingdon

Post by divingdon »

Thanks Curt.

I thought I had WiFi define in the sketch but I had it commented out and I did need to change features file and comment out a few thing to free up some memory.

Don
binder

Post by binder »

divingdon wrote:Thanks Curt.

I thought I had WiFi define in the sketch but I had it commented out and I did need to change features file and comment out a few thing to free up some memory.

Don
You may want to look into enabling SIMPLE_MENU to free up more space. It's only in .15 and later but it does help with the reduction of code size. Of course you will want to use the Client Suite to change all the memory values (if you ever needed to).

curt
divingdon

Post by divingdon »

I will have to check that out. I haven't really been following the updates for awhile and i need to get back up to speed.

Thanks for the tip

Don