Multiple Standard Lights Timers

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
uclamatthew

Multiple Standard Lights Timers

Post by uclamatthew »

Would it be possible to include multiple lighting profiles (at least Standard if not MH) in the RAGen setup? I'd like to be able to set my Actinics to one profile, MH to another, fuge to another, etc. etc.

Definitely not a rush/must have, but I would definitely use it, and I think others might as well.
rimai

Re: Multiple Standard Lights Timers

Post by rimai »

You can do that already by just changing the code after it is generated.
Only one profile will be able to be setup using menus, but you can get different schedules in each one of your relays.
Simply change the StandardLights function after it is generated according to this:
http://www.reefangel.com/Support.ReefAn ... inute.ashx
Roberto.
uclamatthew

Post by uclamatthew »

I know it's possible to set it up in the code, I was just thinking it would be a popular enough feature to include it in the RAGen so that those who are uncomfortable with the code could still use it.
binder

Post by binder »

uclamatthew wrote:I know it's possible to set it up in the code, I was just thinking it would be a popular enough feature to include it in the RAGen so that those who are uncomfortable with the code could still use it.
In the next version of RAGen, there will be improvements with the creation of the code with the ability to choose to use internal memory or manually select times.
astralmind

Post by astralmind »

Interesting, I think it would be a worthwhile feature too. I'm using Standard for my daylight and MH for my actinic right now. Really looking foward to the new RAgen :)
binder

Post by binder »

astralmind wrote:Really looking foward to the new RAgen :)
You and me both. I've got lots of ideas and plans for it. I just haven't had a chance to get things down in code form. I need some additional changes in the controller code to enable and facilitate some of the new features. 8-)

curt