V1.0.9 DC pump control

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
lnevo

Re: V1.0.9 DC pump control

Post by lnevo »

Yes. I believe the DCPump functionality and the 1.0.9 are pretty large memory wise. I've never been a fan of the plain RA. For the $50 it's so worth it to have the extra memory!
Sebyte

Post by Sebyte »

Unfortunatly when I got into RA there was only one memory size, so I think the time has come to upgrade! Maybe Roberto now needs to make new users more aware of the limitation of the basic RA memory, or not make it available anymore!

Thanks again for your help.
rimai

Post by rimai »

Yeah, we've evolved to a point where staying backward compatible is becoming hard.
But the standard RA can still do a lot. Just not DC pump integrated with the Portal.
This new class is too big because it has to carry the code for all the modes so you can switch it within the Portal.
You don't really need to use. It's optional.
You should still be able to manually code just like before we started using this class, but that would be local and without Portal integration.
Roberto.
Sebyte

Post by Sebyte »

Granted, I was not trying to diss the standard RA as it can still do so much, but with all the new functions and add on's perhaps the there should be a revision to the comparison web page showing that the RA+ would be required for these new options. :)
kimacom

Post by kimacom »

this is what i am looking for.
thanks
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

If you search for custom portal you may find my code as a base to start. The other option is the UApp is all html5 and could run anywhere. You'd need the newest dev code for your RA and not sure what version of UApp but Roberto could chime in. The new version is needed for cross domain calls (i probably have the terminology wrong)