Coding questions

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
clw143

Coding questions

Post by clw143 »

I searched for an answer to this with no luck.

In some of my past programing experiences when you would start typing a pop up box would appear with possible options to finish that string of code. I don't see where that is an option in RA code.

My question is, is there a list some where of all these options from the libraries with explanation of how to use them? Kind of like what sort of options could come after ReefAngel.PWM.???? and what kind each entry in the parentheses mean and what other options there are available, for example ReefAngel.LCD.DrawText(whats this mean, whats this mean, whats this mean, what could go here, etc.);
lnevo

Re: Coding questions

Post by lnevo »

I have run DOxygen which is a code documenting software... it scans all the code and builds the API database.

You can browse it at http://www.easte.net/RA/html

There is also a VisualStudio plugin that you can use for Arduino that may give you the completion your looking for, but not sure...
rimai

Re: Coding questions

Post by rimai »

Visual Studio does completion, but it won't auto-generate the ReefAngel_Features.h file.
So, if you use VS to code, you need to compile in Arduino IDE before you can upload.
Roberto.