Skimmer start delay

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
lukeluke

Skimmer start delay

Post by lukeluke »

this is the function by Curt:

void RitardoSkimmer(byte SKPort, byte SKDelay)
{
unsigned long d = SKDelay;
d *= SECS_PER_MIN;
if (now()-RAStart > d) ReefAngel.Relay.On(SKPort);
}

void setup()
{
ReefAngel.Init(); //Initialize controller
if ( RAStart == 0 ) RAStart = now();
}

void loop()
{
ReefAngel.ShowInterface();
RitardoSkimmer(Port8, 1); // 1 minute delayed on
}
ahmedess

Re: Skimmer start delay

Post by ahmedess »

I'm using Ragen to generate my code and i want to use the delayed on function. I will be using it to delay my osmolator for one minute before turning on. I would like to know which lines do i need to paste in my code to get it working.

and where should i place this function?

void RitardoSkimmer(byte SKPort, byte SKDelay)
{
unsigned long d = SKDelay;
d *= SECS_PER_MIN;
if (now()-RAStart > d) ReefAngel.Relay.On(SKPort);
}
lukeluke

Post by lukeluke »

this function is for delay the relay in case of blackout....

if you want to delay the ATO, why not try the singleATO ? with this you can set the interval (for example ATO on each hour)
Last edited by lukeluke on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
binder

Post by binder »

ahmedess wrote:I'm using Ragen to generate my code and i want to use the delayed on function. I will be using it to delay my osmolator for one minute before turning on.
You want to delay it turning on? Does that mean that you don't want the osmolator to turn on as soon as the float switch is triggered?

I think you should look at the SingleATO function like Luca said and look at the interval option of it too. This will only allow your ATO pump to activate 1 time every specified number of hours.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

I m not using the float switches that came with the controller. I m usnig tunze ozmolator and its controller. I have the controller plugged into outlet 8. I want to turn on the tunze controller after a 1 minute delay in case of a blackout or in any case my return is turned off which in my case is during feeding and water changes
binder

Post by binder »

ahmedess wrote:I m not using the float switches that came with the controller. I m usnig tunze ozmolator and its controller. I have the controller plugged into outlet 8. I want to turn on the tunze controller after a 1 minute delay in case of a blackout or in any case my return is turned off which in my case is during feeding and water changes
Ok. I follow with what you are saying then.

You should place it in the generated code exactly as shown above. Place the function above the void setup() function. Then add in the missing line of code to the setup() function

Code: Select all

if ( RAStart == 0 ) RAStart = now();
Then in the loop() function, at the bottom, add in this line

RitardoSkimmer(Port8, 1); // 1 minute delayed on
You would also want to remove the ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port8) from the setup() function as well.

You can use the ritardoskimmer function or if you grabbed the latest libraries from my github account (https://github.com/curtbinder/ReefAngel) you can use a function called ReefAngel.DelayedOn() instead of ReefAngel.Relay.On(). The DelayedOn function is the same as the one listed above, just incorporated into the libraries.

If you are still confused, I can post another example PDE file for you.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

I ll go the delayedon function way. I have my code here with the modifications added to it. could you please check it out and see if its correct. I want port 8 to have a 1 minute delayed on at start up, at water changes and at feeding.

// Autogenerated file by RAGen (v1.0.4.92), (05/30/2011 23:56)
// RA_053011_2356.pde
//
// This version designed for v0.8.5 Beta 12 or later

/* The following features are enabled for this PDE File: 
#define DosingPumpIntervalSetup
#define WavemakerSetup
#define DirectTempSensor
#define DisplayLEDPWM
#define wifi
*/

#include <ReefAngel_Features.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Globals.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Wifi.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <DS1307RTC.h>
#include <ReefAngel_EEPROM.h>
#include <ReefAngel_NokiaLCD.h>
#include <ReefAngel_ATO.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Joystick.h>
#include <ReefAngel_LED.h>
#include <ReefAngel_TempSensor.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Relay.h>
#include <ReefAngel_PWM.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Timer.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Memory.h>
#include <ReefAngel.h>

// Labels for the web banner
#include <avr/pgmspace.h>
prog_char id_label[] PROGMEM = "ahmedess";
prog_char probe1_label[] PROGMEM = "Water";
prog_char probe2_label[] PROGMEM = "Room";
prog_char probe3_label[] PROGMEM = "LEDTemp";
prog_char relay1_label[] PROGMEM = "Sump";
prog_char relay2_label[] PROGMEM = "Fan/Chiller";
prog_char relay3_label[] PROGMEM = "Heater";
prog_char relay4_label[] PROGMEM = "Dosers";
prog_char relay5_label[] PROGMEM = "Wavemaker";
prog_char relay6_label[] PROGMEM = "Universal";
prog_char relay7_label[] PROGMEM = "Universal";
prog_char relay8_label[] PROGMEM = "TunzeATO";
PROGMEM const char *webbanner_items[] = {
    id_label, probe1_label, probe2_label, probe3_label, relay1_label, relay2_label,
	relay3_label, relay4_label, relay5_label, relay6_label, relay7_label, relay8_label};

void setup()
{
    ReefAngel.Init();  //Initialize controller
    if ( RAStart == 0 ) RAStart = now();  // DelayedOn code
    ReefAngel.SetTemperatureUnit(1);  // set to Celsius Temperature
    // Initialize and start the web banner timer
    ReefAngel.LoadWebBanner(pgm_read_word(&(webbanner_items[0])), SIZE(webbanner_items));
    ReefAngel.Timer[4].SetInterval(180);  // set interval to 180 seconds
    ReefAngel.Timer[4].Start();

ReefAngel.FeedingModePorts = B10000001;
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePorts = B10000001;
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPorts = B00000000;
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPorts = B00000000;

// Ports that are always on
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port1);
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port6);
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port7);
    //ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port8);    // removed to use the delayed on function
    ReefAngel.DelayedOn(port8,1);  // 1 minute delayed on at startup
}

void loop()
{

// Specific functions
    ReefAngel.StandardFan(Port2);
    ReefAngel.StandardHeater(Port3);
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat1(Port4);
    ReefAngel.Wavemaker1(Port5);

// Have PWM on from 4p to 1a, with gradual 60 minute ramp up and down starting at the given times
    // From 4p to 5p, the PWM will slowly ramp from 20% to 100%
    // From 12a to 1a, the PWM will slowly ramp from 100% to 20%
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetActinic(PWMSlope(16,0,1,0,20,100,60,ReefAngel.PWM.GetActinicValue()));
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetDaylight(PWMSlope(16,0,1,0,20,100,60,ReefAngel.PWM.GetDaylightValue()));

// Web Banner stuff
    if(ReefAngel.Timer[4].IsTriggered())
    {
        ReefAngel.WebBanner();
    }

//delayed on for port 8 ATO
    ReefAngel.DelayedOn(port8,1);

}
binder

Post by binder »

Ok, I looked over the code and there is a couple modifications that are needed. Since you are going to use the DelayedOn function, you don't need to add in some of the stuff that was needed for the RitardoSkimmer function. Here is the code the way it should be:

// Autogenerated file by RAGen (v1.0.4.92), (05/30/2011 23:56)
// RA_053011_2356.pde
//
// This version designed for v0.8.5 Beta 12 or later

/* The following features are enabled for this PDE File: 
#define DosingPumpIntervalSetup
#define WavemakerSetup
#define DirectTempSensor
#define DisplayLEDPWM
#define wifi
*/

#include <ReefAngel_Features.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Globals.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Wifi.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <DS1307RTC.h>
#include <ReefAngel_EEPROM.h>
#include <ReefAngel_NokiaLCD.h>
#include <ReefAngel_ATO.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Joystick.h>
#include <ReefAngel_LED.h>
#include <ReefAngel_TempSensor.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Relay.h>
#include <ReefAngel_PWM.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Timer.h>
#include <ReefAngel_Memory.h>
#include <ReefAngel.h>

// Labels for the web banner
#include <avr/pgmspace.h>
prog_char id_label[] PROGMEM = "ahmedess";
prog_char probe1_label[] PROGMEM = "Water";
prog_char probe2_label[] PROGMEM = "Room";
prog_char probe3_label[] PROGMEM = "LEDTemp";
prog_char relay1_label[] PROGMEM = "Sump";
prog_char relay2_label[] PROGMEM = "Fan/Chiller";
prog_char relay3_label[] PROGMEM = "Heater";
prog_char relay4_label[] PROGMEM = "Dosers";
prog_char relay5_label[] PROGMEM = "Wavemaker";
prog_char relay6_label[] PROGMEM = "Universal";
prog_char relay7_label[] PROGMEM = "Universal";
prog_char relay8_label[] PROGMEM = "TunzeATO";
PROGMEM const char *webbanner_items[] = {
    id_label, probe1_label, probe2_label, probe3_label, relay1_label, relay2_label,
	relay3_label, relay4_label, relay5_label, relay6_label, relay7_label, relay8_label};

void setup()
{
    ReefAngel.Init();  //Initialize controller
    ReefAngel.SetTemperatureUnit(1);  // set to Celsius Temperature
    // Initialize and start the web banner timer
    ReefAngel.LoadWebBanner(pgm_read_word(&(webbanner_items[0])), SIZE(webbanner_items));
    ReefAngel.Timer[4].SetInterval(180);  // set interval to 180 seconds

ReefAngel.FeedingModePorts = B10000001;
    ReefAngel.WaterChangePorts = B10000001;
    ReefAngel.OverheatShutoffPorts = B00000000;
    ReefAngel.LightsOnPorts = B00000000;

// Ports that are always on
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port1);
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port6);
    ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port7);
    //ReefAngel.Relay.On(Port8);    // removed to use the delayed on function
}

void loop()
{

// Specific functions
    ReefAngel.StandardFan(Port2);
    ReefAngel.StandardHeater(Port3);
    ReefAngel.DosingPumpRepeat1(Port4);
    ReefAngel.Wavemaker1(Port5);

// Have PWM on from 4p to 1a, with gradual 60 minute ramp up and down starting at the given times
    // From 4p to 5p, the PWM will slowly ramp from 20% to 100%
    // From 12a to 1a, the PWM will slowly ramp from 100% to 20%
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetActinic(PWMSlope(16,0,1,0,20,100,60,ReefAngel.PWM.GetActinicValue()));
    ReefAngel.PWM.SetDaylight(PWMSlope(16,0,1,0,20,100,60,ReefAngel.PWM.GetDaylightValue()));

// Web Banner stuff
    if(ReefAngel.Timer[4].IsTriggered())
    {
        ReefAngel.WebBanner();
    }

//delayed on for port 8 ATO
    ReefAngel.DelayedOn(Port8,1);

}
I removed the ReefAngel.DelayedOn() call from setup(), it was not needed there at all.
I removed the if ( RAStart == 0) check, that is not needed because the DelayedOn function is in the libraries.
I had to capitalize Port8 otherwise port8 would give you an error.

Otherwise, you did the right stuff. Give this a try and it should work nicely for you.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

I have copied and replaced the library file ReefAngel_Globals.cpp I got from the link you have posted. Tried to compile the code after you edited it and got the following errors:

C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:206: error: stray '#' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:210:126: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:219:130: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:222:130: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:225:130: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:228:130: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:231:130: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:234:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:237:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:240:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:243:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:246:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:249:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:252:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:255:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:258:128: error: too many decimal points in number
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:383: error: missing terminating ' character
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:384: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:384: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:384: error: stray '\221' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:384: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:384: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:384: error: stray '\223' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:465:79: error: invalid digit "8" in octal constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:474:137: error: invalid suffix "a9f58969d47578c4" on integer constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:478:98: error: invalid suffix "dbe865b182f9c" on floating constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:650: error: stray '#' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:710: error: stray '#' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:851: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:851: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:851: error: stray '\220' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:855: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:855: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:855: error: stray '\222' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:859: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:859: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:859: error: stray '\221' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:863: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:863: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:863: error: stray '\223' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:873: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:873: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:873: error: stray '\220' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:877: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:877: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:877: error: stray '\222' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:881: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:881: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:881: error: stray '\221' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:885: error: stray '\342' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:885: error: stray '\206' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:885: error: stray '\223' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:924:3: error: invalid preprocessing directive #This
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:925: error: stray '##' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:926: error: stray '##' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:926: error: stray '##' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:943:10: error: invalid suffix "a" on integer constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:944:10: error: invalid suffix "b" on integer constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:950:11: error: invalid suffix "a" on integer constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:951:11: error: invalid suffix "b" on integer constant
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:967: error: missing terminating ' character
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:978: error: stray '`' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:978: error: stray '`' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:981: error: stray '$' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:984: error: stray '`' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:984: error: stray '`' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:1000: error: stray '`' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:1000: error: stray '`' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:1010: error: stray '$' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:1016: error: stray '$' in program
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:6: error: expected unqualified-id before '<' token
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:11: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '.' token
C:\Users\Ahmed\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ReefAngel_Globals\ReefAngel_Globals.cpp:11: error: expected unqualified-id before '<' token
binder

Post by binder »

If you are going to use the files from the link I posted, it's best to just replace all of the files. The reason is I have modified several files and they are all dependent on each other. The errors you are getting should not be occurring at all. Just download the libraries and replace your existing libraries with the ones from my github and that should take care of the problem.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

I downloaded all the files and placed them in this folders but still I get the same errors
binder

Post by binder »

ahmedess wrote:I downloaded all the files and placed them in this folders but still I get the same errors
Looking at that error again, there is something wrong. The compiler is saying that there is an error on line 206 of the Globals.cpp file which is not possible because the has 86 lines and has not been edited since march.

When you downloaded the files, did you just use the Downloads button and download the latest file (Download.zip)?

Did you have Arduino closed down while you copied the files? Arduino cannot be open when you are making changes to the libraries. It likes to not update them while the program is running. Try replacing them with Arduino closed then open back up. Make sure you Compile first before doing the Upload.

If that fails, then save your libraries folder. Then delete all folders inside it completely. Then extract all the latest libraries in it. All this while arduino is closed.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

yes arduino was open when i updated the files
rimai

Post by rimai »

Yeah, every time there is a library update, the arduino IDE software has to be restarted to load up the new files.
Roberto.
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

i closed arduino then updated the library and compiled again with no luck exactly the same errors. so I replaced the libraries with v0.8.5.14.zip which I had working before and now i got the webbanner error which someone had posted before:

RA_053011_2356.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
RA_053011_2356:57: error: 'class ReefAngelClass' has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'
RA_053011_2356.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
RA_053011_2356:93: error: 'class ReefAngelClass' has no member named 'WebBanner'
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

okay got it working thanks a lot Curt.
binder

Post by binder »

ahmedess wrote:okay got it working thanks a lot Curt.
Ok cool. Glad you got it working. Let me know if you encounter any problems with the delay not working right or if there is any other problems. I haven't encountered any and I don't expect there to be any problems but I just wanted to say that.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

tested the code on the controller the delay is working perfectly thanks a lot