Skimmer start delay

Related to the development libraries, released by Curt Binder
ahmedess

Re: Skimmer start delay

Post by ahmedess »

I downloaded all the files and placed them in this folders but still I get the same errors
binder

Post by binder »

ahmedess wrote:I downloaded all the files and placed them in this folders but still I get the same errors
Looking at that error again, there is something wrong. The compiler is saying that there is an error on line 206 of the Globals.cpp file which is not possible because the has 86 lines and has not been edited since march.

When you downloaded the files, did you just use the Downloads button and download the latest file (Download.zip)?

Did you have Arduino closed down while you copied the files? Arduino cannot be open when you are making changes to the libraries. It likes to not update them while the program is running. Try replacing them with Arduino closed then open back up. Make sure you Compile first before doing the Upload.

If that fails, then save your libraries folder. Then delete all folders inside it completely. Then extract all the latest libraries in it. All this while arduino is closed.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

yes arduino was open when i updated the files
rimai

Post by rimai »

Yeah, every time there is a library update, the arduino IDE software has to be restarted to load up the new files.
Roberto.
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

i closed arduino then updated the library and compiled again with no luck exactly the same errors. so I replaced the libraries with v0.8.5.14.zip which I had working before and now i got the webbanner error which someone had posted before:

RA_053011_2356.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
RA_053011_2356:57: error: 'class ReefAngelClass' has no member named 'LoadWebBanner'
RA_053011_2356.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
RA_053011_2356:93: error: 'class ReefAngelClass' has no member named 'WebBanner'
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

okay got it working thanks a lot Curt.
binder

Post by binder »

ahmedess wrote:okay got it working thanks a lot Curt.
Ok cool. Glad you got it working. Let me know if you encounter any problems with the delay not working right or if there is any other problems. I haven't encountered any and I don't expect there to be any problems but I just wanted to say that.

curt
ahmedess

Post by ahmedess »

tested the code on the controller the delay is working perfectly thanks a lot