New Windows Gadget

Community contributed apps

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 am
I think what you are looking for can be answered in here:
http://groups.google.com/group/reefange ... e23835652e
Roberto.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 pm
Very nice will add it at home. Too bad we are on XP at work (yup, scary I know... and using IE 6.0 ... )

Making an android Widget similar to this would be incredibly awesome !
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:31 pm
dmolton wrote:
chrome wrote:Sweet nice, works like a charm.

I have the RelayExp enabled but it still only returns 8 ports back from an /r99

How do you get all 16 ports if you have an expansion relay to show in the xml? And yes, I have the dev libraries.

Code: Select all
#define RelayExp
#define InstalledRelayExpansionModules   1

I think all you need is #define RelayExp to get everything back, thats all that I have in my Features file, although the #define InstalledRelayExpansionModules doesn't look familiar to me. I've never used that before so not sure if it effects what comes back.

In the returned xml, <R>,<RON> and <ROFF> represent the first relay box statuses. <R0>,<RON0> and <ROFF0> represent the second relay box worth of data. What are you seeing coming back in the xml?

The #define InstalledRelayExpansionModules 1 line is in there for good measures. It's primarily useful when you have more than one relay expansion installed. If it's not defined, I do additional checks and set it to be 1 by default if you have RelayExp enabled. Having it there is the proper way.

C'mon Dave, you've been reading all my OTHER comments and changelogs yet you missed that one. haha ;-)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:32 pm
PS. You get to make all the "cool" apps and I'm stuck just coding on the controller. hahaha :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 pm
binder wrote:The #define InstalledRelayExpansionModules 1 line is in there for good measures. It's primarily useful when you have more than one relay expansion installed. If it's not defined, I do additional checks and set it to be 1 by default if you have RelayExp enabled. Having it there is the proper way.

C'mon Dave, you've been reading all my OTHER comments and changelogs yet you missed that one. haha ;-)

Whoops, um must have missed that one.. Guess I got too preoccupied putting together all kinds of cool apps :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm
dave, what about a gadget that gets its info from the client? I don't have mine hooked up to wifi right now and would rather not since it's been working so well plugged in directly since switching.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm
great work.

i was trying by my work (with proxy) but don't appears nothing... what can i do ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am
lukeluke wrote:great work.

i was trying by my work (with proxy) but don't appears nothing... what can i do ?

Not sure exactly. Like I said, you need to be sure you can access the controller through a web browser first. You also might need to do some port forwarding on your router at home. Once you can browse the controllers web server page, copy/paste the url you used into the settings screen.

The URL you want to use will show a web page with just the bold text:
Reef Angel Controller Web Server
The gadget will add the extra bits to the end of the url in order to get the temps.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm
nice work! i just installed it and wow! some.. i would also like to setup my router for port forwarding, just in case if someone would shade some light. i have a uverse router.. anyone? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm
This would be cool to post under the Downloads section. Just upgraded my computer and was restoring all my apps and figured I'd throw the suggestion out there since it wasn't listed!
PreviousNext

Return to Apps