Strange issue with iPad1

Community contributed apps
Thavngr98

Strange issue with iPad1

Post by Thavngr98 »

I have my iPhone and iPad side by side. I open the reef angel app on both. My iPhone app works fine but my iPad app never updates. This was not the case probably about a month ago. The iPad worked fine. Any ideas? I already removed and re-installed the app.
-Dave

lnevo

Strange issue with iPad1

Post by lnevo »

Which app are you using on the iPad? The iPad specific one is pretty out of date. Also check in the settings and make sure both are configured the same. And finally, don't update them both at the same time :)
Thavngr98

Strange issue with iPad1

Post by Thavngr98 »

It's the reef angel hd. It's the only one that comes up for iPads. Settings are the same from when it worked. Updating at the same time was just for reference. The iPad never works anymore.
-Dave

Thavngr98

Strange issue with iPad1

Post by Thavngr98 »

Lnevo are you going to the frag swap Sunday? If so it would be nice to meet you.
-Dave

lnevo

Strange issue with iPad1

Post by lnevo »

Yea, I'll be there!!! Ditch the iPad version...I use the iPhone version on mine.
Thavngr98

Strange issue with iPad1

Post by Thavngr98 »

Ha! That worked. I added the iPhone version to my iPad. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for you on Sunday. I use the same screen name on MR as I do here. I'll also be there with my 6 year old son so if you see me say hello.

Dave
-Dave

wolfador

Re: Strange issue with iPad1

Post by wolfador »

lnevo wrote:Yea, I'll be there!!! Ditch the iPad version...I use the iPhone version on mine.
Sorry about this, I have a new iPad version ready to upload. Just need to update it to the new logos.
John
ReefAngel and ReefAngel-HD developer
If the RA iOS app has helped please consider a donation