Status of iphone App

Community contributed apps
wolfador

Status of iphone App

Post by wolfador »

Hey everyone, sorry for being a ghost for a while. My wife was in a bad car accident back in February and things are just now starting to get back to normal. I just updated my RA to the latest version and will start working on an update to the apps.
If possible could someone compile a list of the features everyone would like? I want to at least get a "working" version out asap then I can work on adding the "extras"

Sorry again for not being around.
John
ReefAngel and ReefAngel-HD developer
If the RA iOS app has helped please consider a donation
lnevo

Status of iphone App

Post by lnevo »

Sorry to hear about the your wife. Hope she is feeling better!!!

As far as features..i know a lot of people have been asking for orp and salinity support.

I would really love water level expansion support. Drop down/ form functionality for RF expansion and float switch monitoring. Custom variable support as well.

Webcam frame / snapshot image on a tab.. My webcam needs an app for ios, but i can grab jpegs.

Can't wait to beta test :)

Lee
lnevo

Status of iphone App

Post by lnevo »

Sorry to hear about the your wife. Hope she is feeling better!!!

As far as features..i know a lot of people have been asking for orp and salinity support.

I would really love water level expansion support. Drop down/ form functionality for RF expansion and float switch monitoring. Custom variable support as well.

Webcam frame / snapshot image on a tab.. My webcam needs an app for ios, but i can grab jpegs.

Can't wait to beta test :)

Lee
dbmet

Re: Status of iphone App

Post by dbmet »

Sorry to hear about the your wife. Hope she is better!! Thanks for your work on the app!
rimai

Post by rimai »

Hope she is feeling better and welcome back.
Roberto.
jsclownfish

Post by jsclownfish »

It's great to have your talents here again. Sorry to hear about the accident, good to hear things are getting better for your family.

Jon
wolfador

Post by wolfador »

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I submitted updates to both the iPhone and iPad apps last night. It will probably be about a week before they are live on the App store.
John
ReefAngel and ReefAngel-HD developer
If the RA iOS app has helped please consider a donation