Windows phone

Community contributed apps
dmolton

Re: Windows phone

Post by dmolton »

I'm working a windows 8 store app now for tablets/pc's. I will take a look at what's required for a phone app.
binder

Post by binder »

dmolton wrote:I'm working a windows 8 store app now for tablets/pc's. I will take a look at what's required for a phone app.
Probably nothing. I think that the tablet/pc/phone would all be the same since it all uses the Metro UI.
reefcycle

Post by reefcycle »

n e news dmolton? I am in this big time if you are? I can donate if you want to split the loading app to store fee or whatever?
JoelIreland

Post by JoelIreland »

Hi All,
My Company have a developer license so we can add the app to the store for free so no need for someone to pay the $99.00 if this helps?
dmolton

Post by dmolton »

reefcycle wrote:n e news dmolton? I am in this big time if you are? I can donate if you want to split the loading app to store fee or whatever?
The app is still actively being worked on. I'm making progress almost daily. I will keep you guys updated as I hit milestones. As for the fees Microsoft charges for developer licenses, I already have a personal one and one through my company as well. We shouldn't have any issues getting it on the store.

When I'm closer to something "releasable" I'll start a new thread and ask for beta volunteers.

-Dave
reefcycle

Post by reefcycle »

love u dave! u my hero!
JoelIreland

Post by JoelIreland »

Looking forward to it :)
thekameleon

Post by thekameleon »

Hey Dave,
Let me know if you have any questions with the WP or W8 dev. I happen to have inside knowledge and can route you to resources, if need be.
thekameleon

Post by thekameleon »

dmolton wrote:
reefcycle wrote:n e news dmolton? I am in this big time if you are? I can donate if you want to split the loading app to store fee or whatever?
The app is still actively being worked on. I'm making progress almost daily. I will keep you guys updated as I hit milestones. As for the fees Microsoft charges for developer licenses, I already have a personal one and one through my company as well. We shouldn't have any issues getting it on the store.

When I'm closer to something "releasable" I'll start a new thread and ask for beta volunteers.

-Dave
Which Windows Phone version are you targeting? 8 or 7.1?
reefcycle

Post by reefcycle »

n e news?