error 15 timeout

Community contributed apps
iiluisii

error 15 timeout

Post by iiluisii »

My android app was working great until I left the house and my phone was not longer connected to my house wifi and it was on the regular
Cell tower now my app wont work. It keeps on saying error 15 time out
iiluisii

Re: error 15 timeout

Post by iiluisii »

the portal is working online.
iiluisii

Post by iiluisii »

I fixed it lol. I added my the portal ip address to the away host. Now an other question under the device icon were you can select controller or portal. What happens if I click on portal what is it for
rimai

Post by rimai »

If you select portal, you will get stored data in the server and not real-time.
You won't be able to turn on/off relays either.
Roberto.
iiluisii

Post by iiluisii »

Ok I had a weird incident this morning I woke up and checked the app and some how everything was off but the main pump. Has any body had this happen to u also is there a way I can set notifications when water temp goes below the min or the max and when certain equipment are off?
binder

Post by binder »

iiluisii wrote:Ok I had a weird incident this morning I woke up and checked the app and some how everything was off but the main pump. Has any body had this happen to u also is there a way I can set notifications when water temp goes below the min or the max and when certain equipment are off?
currently you cannot set a notification based on temp (or anything for that matter) inside the android app. however, this is being worked on right now.
if you send data to the portal, you can set email notifications there based on values.