iPhone app

Community contributed apps
binder

Re: iPhone app

Post by binder »

lnevo wrote:Wild be great to have some hands on this...there's some other functional and cosmetic issues with the iPhone app as well...
yeah, i completely understand. like i said, msg him and see if he is able to do this. if not, i should be able to get an account and just release the updates that are provided for me.
lnevo

iPhone app

Post by lnevo »

Unfortunately, haven't look at the code, never did any iPhone coding...and thus, have no updates to send :(
805reefer

Post by 805reefer »

I messaged him it looks like he hasn't been on the site since the first of the year now what
binder

Post by binder »

805reefer wrote:I messaged him it looks like he hasn't been on the site since the first of the year now what
give him a few days to respond. i just emailed him and will keep you posted on his response.
805reefer

iPhone app

Post by 805reefer »

Ok so its been a few days now and still no response back from Wolfador about the iPhone app is there any way you guys might want to tackle this for us it would be really appreciated
binder

Post by binder »

805reefer wrote:Ok so its been a few days now and still no response back from Wolfador about the iPhone app is there any way you guys might want to tackle this for us it would be really appreciated
I still haven't heard anything from him either. Sounds like we need to investigate further.
805reefer

iPhone app

Post by 805reefer »

binder wrote:
805reefer wrote:Ok so its been a few days now and still no response back from Wolfador about the iPhone app is there any way you guys might want to tackle this for us it would be really appreciated
I still haven't heard anything from him either. Sounds like we need to investigate further.
Yes please