iOS Reef Angel Status

Community contributed apps
Ferdi

Re: iOS Reef Angel Status

Post by Ferdi »

bboss wrote:I cannot to get this App to work either. Both my iPhone 5C and iPad Mini return status.html timeout, forum ID not been set, and invalid forum username. I just got my WiFi attachment, configured it and portal is working great.

The App was downloaded from Apple App Store, my iOS version is 9.1on my iPad mini, 9.0.2 on my iPhone.

Am I missing some setting here? Thanks.

I have the same issue on hand. My friend can connect with no issue on his android phone.

The app works fine on wifi and normal IP address but when i use my "mydns" it gives the same error as bboss mentioned.

Sorry forgot to mention i have the iphone 6S
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

This app is old and deprecated. Make sure to use the current ReefAngel UApp
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

lnevo wrote:This app is old and deprecated. Make sure to use the current ReefAngel UApp
Hi lnevo, i am using that app. Version 1.0.2 but its last update was 1 August 2014

If im still using the old version, please add a link as i also only get 1 app in the app store.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (122.81 KiB) Viewed 16231 times
image.png
image.png (219.85 KiB) Viewed 16231 times
lnevo

iOS Reef Angel Status

Post by lnevo »

Ok there are some issues with ios9. Email Roberto to get access to the dev version.

Also if you load the dev code, the latest uapp is built into the controller. So if your port forwarding is good you could browse to http://ip.of.controller/wifi
jjdezek

Post by jjdezek »

I just updated my app on my phone and it erased my info so I plugged it back in. now I can access the internal memory and clear status but my relay and status icons don't load. keeps saying disconnected.
rimai

Post by rimai »

You must update the controller with the latest libraries and you must not use cloud settings.
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.ph ... ead#unread
Roberto.
jjdezek

Post by jjdezek »

Ok got it figured out thanks.