Android Reef Angel Status

Community contributed apps
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:21 am
I got it a couple of days ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:09 am
cosmith71 wrote:I got it.

Sacohen wrote:I got it a couple of days ago.

Ok thanks.. Lemme see what up
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:27 am
pandimus wrote:

it was only posted for the beta testers. so you need to be signed up for that from my google plus community. I have not pushed it out to everyone yet... making sure it passes the standard tests first.

Sent from my Nexus 7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 pm
binder wrote:
pandimus wrote:

it was only posted for the beta testers. so you need to be signed up for that from my google plus community. I have not pushed it out to everyone yet... making sure it passes the standard tests first.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Yeah i kinda figured that out when i reread your post. And realized it was only the old version on Google play
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:58 am
ok cool. so far things are looking and sounding good with it. if no other complaints about its functionality I will most likely release it to everyone this weekend.

Sent from my Moto X
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:23 pm
Hold on to your hats folks, I just pushed out the official v2.0 release of my app.

Many thanks to all of you who tested and gave feedback during the long development phase.

I have updated all the screenshots on the playstore to reflect the latest design and layouts. I have included 7" tablet shots as well so you can see how it looks on those tablets too. The tablets screenshots also show what it looks like under the Android 5.0 and later. The standard phone screenshots are taken on KitKat.

Those people who did not test out the Beta versions, your app should update just fine (provided you have Android 4.0 or later....sorry guys that are still running 2.2 & 2.3, you won't be getting this update). If you have installed the Beta releases, you may have to re-do your homescreen launchers and re-add the app to your homescreen. Sorry for this problem but I fixed the issue with the release. I had changed a few internal names around and that initially screwed up the launcher. I just remembered that and fixed it for the official release. So, if you update your app and you notice that the launcher does not work, you know why.....my bad. :|

Otherwise, let me know if you encounter any issues with the update. I intentionally released it Friday night so I have the weekend to fix any "issues" that may come up from the updates. If no issues occur, then that's fantastic and it allows me to move onward to the next line of features and other misc projects.

Enjoy! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:05 pm
I don't like the colors, I loved the black background with the colored font.
otherwise seems to work the same.
Adam
58 Gal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:55 pm
I love it.. Seems to be flowing well right into lollipop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:36 am
Ademster;
Binder is working on themes so you can choose the current white one or the older black one.

The only thing I've noticed since I installed the pushed version yesterday was that my icon to it from my home screen disappeared.
No big deal I just dragged another one out from the apps screen.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:42 am
Sacohen wrote:Ademster;
Binder is working on themes so you can choose the current white one or the older black one.
yes, i am working on the black theme.

The only thing I've noticed since I installed the pushed version yesterday was that my icon to it from my home screen disappeared.
No big deal I just dragged another one out from the apps screen.
yeah, unfortunately the beta testers lost their home screen app.

Sent from my Moto X
PreviousNext

Return to Apps