Windows 7 boot issues

J_C

Windows 7 boot issues

Post by J_C »

Ok, my summer budget is blown I need to redo my coding, so time to repair this thing myself. When I startup I'm given the option to Launch startup repair or start Windows normally. After either option the following screen appears. I've searched the internet and it seems the startup repair option is the way to go, but always seems to hang up on the screen (even after a few days sitting). I figure you guys are a little more advanced than myself.
uploadfromtaptalk1339037495082.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1339037495082.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
rimai

Re: Windows 7 boot issues

Post by rimai »

Try restoring it to factory settings.
Roberto.
J_C

Post by J_C »

How do I accomplish that?
rimai

Post by rimai »

It depends on the manufacturer. You should be able to google the model number of your computer and find out how to do that.
Roberto.
J_C

Post by J_C »

Before I go off and reformat (to many assignments are on this thing), I ran the pre bios checks and the hard drive failed. The manual says that it needs to be seated correctly. I redid the connection, but it still fails. I tried to do what they say for the factory reset, but it freezes before I can get to any of the screens. Was going to try the command prompt inputs but my battery died, don't you hate it when someone else picks up? I'm tired of my computer being broke, so tearing apart my apt until I find it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
DrewPalmer04

Post by DrewPalmer04 »

Ewww hard drive failures...ALWAYS fun stuff..redundancy is the way to go with backups. I have mine set to weekly.
Out for now...but not over.

VISIT: Ethernet Module/Wifi Alternative