Request for RA wizard functionality.

Requests for new functions or software apps
00Warpig00

Post by 00Warpig00 »

I have used the Wizard to generate code and seen others do the same. Many including myself also have custom code pasted into the areas in the generated code after generation (between the put your code here tags) to add customizations. Would it be possible to set up the Wizard to save all the user's custom code pasted into these areas and have it included in those same areas in newly generated code? a "Custom Code" screen during the wizard that reads a file that saves\contains allows you to read in\type in your custom code for inclusion when building your code for upload.

Nick
180G FOWLR
20GH QT#1
29G QT#2

00Warpig00

Re: Request for RA wizard functionality.

Post by 00Warpig00 »

oops accidentally put this under the hardware requests. meant to have it down in the software requests area.

Nick
180G FOWLR
20GH QT#1
29G QT#2

rimai

Post by rimai »

Roberto.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

I have one...

If you had a page in the wizard to ask users to define their ports and setup a #define section to label their ports. Even if you didn't use it in the code it would help people reading that code to understand the code that users post..but if you could use those defined it would make wizard generated code easier to read for all...
00Warpig00

Post by 00Warpig00 »

I like it. Good Idea :)

Nick
180G FOWLR
20GH QT#1
29G QT#2