Labelling Temp Probes

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
jsclownfish

Labelling Temp Probes

Post by jsclownfish »

If I want to change the labels for the temperature probes in my RAGen built pde to something similar to the preloaded file, do I need to change one of the library codes or can I add change it within my pde file?
I have 3 probes and I'd like a better reminder which one is which (Tank, Sump, or Canopy)

Thanks,
Jon
binder

Re: Labelling Temp Probes

Post by binder »

jsclownfish wrote:If I want to change the labels for the temperature probes in my RAGen built pde to something similar to the preloaded file, do I need to change one of the library codes or can I add change it within my pde file?
I have 3 probes and I'd like a better reminder which one is which (Tank, Sump, or Canopy)

Thanks,
Jon
change the labels displayed where? the labels on the controller display cannot be changed. the labels on the other apps (ipad/iphone, android, client suite, web banner) can be changed though.

curt
rimai

Post by rimai »

You can change the labels on the controller screen if you design your own custom main screen.
Take a look at this code from Marcelo with some screenshots.
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255
If this is something you would like to pursue, there is a guide that Curt put together.
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=109
If you get stuck anywhere, let me know.
Roberto.
binder

Post by binder »

Oh yeah. I forgot that I created the custom main screen stuff that allows you to fully configure the display. :)
Guess I had better turn my brain ON before I start commenting. ;-) Thanks Roberto for catching that one.

curt