New APP / Portal

Community contributed apps
rimai

Re: New APP / Portal

Post by rimai »

Can you add to our issue tracking system on github?
Roberto.
JoelIreland

Post by JoelIreland »

If you would like to have another crack at the beta version on myreefangel.com go ahead. I have fixed a few issues. The alerts will not be live yet. Any feedback will be much appreciated. If you select "Use Local IP" you can toggle relays if the RA is on the same network otherwise turn that feature off.
arch

Post by arch »

Looks terrific.

I'm accessing it remotely. It's creates gauges for each of my RA Portal parameters but is not loading current values - is this the way it should be behaving at this stage?

A couple of minor comments:
Under Settings > Dash Parameters
'Click the "Add Gauge" button to add more' should be 'Click the "Add Parameter" button' (or change the button label to "Add Gauge")

Navigation around the app is a little confusing because the page title and breadcrumbs for each settings page don't match the items in the sidebar. e.g clicking on Settings > Dash Parameters - brings up a page labelled "Display" and breadcrumbs are "Portal>Display page"
JoelIreland

Post by JoelIreland »

Thanks for feedback. Yeah understand will work on those. I want to get out of Beta for new year. It wont replace iOS app but if we can get it to support all devices via browser, i think will be handy
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

I still get Loading... when I hit the dashboard. I've never seen anything past that...
iiluisii

Post by iiluisii »

Help I can not get it to connect