PVM GUI.....

Requests for new functions or software apps
jt41time

PVM GUI.....

Post by jt41time »

With the ever expanding world of leds and and what we can with them, we need a heavy duty GUI for the PVM module. Now we are getting into multi colored leds and ramp up/down, color shift, sunrise colors, sunset colors. Even coral spawning corralation to moonphase and bla bla bla bla... list goes on. What im thinking is a GUI for the serious leds user. I think we need a time chart vs. color vs %. With a 4 bar pull for each set time. Hard to explain. 2 charts. one on top of each other. top one, time scale. left horizontal is intensity. at each, lets say 30mins, there is 4 color bars of each RGBW, you can adjust each colors intensity for that time slot. Then a lil box on top of said time scale with the end result color. Then the bottom chart.... A color spectrum indicator vs time. with a big box to the right with the color at that time. And you need to be able to move mouse cursor throught it and the box will change to that color. Then have it all ramp together seamlessly. Wow. Hard core. I dont write code, but im sure thats a nightmare. I will try to come up with a drawing to show it...... Give me some time. In the meantime, can tell me if its possible. Mabe add it to the client???
jt41time

Re: PVM GUI.....

Post by jt41time »

Heres a five min drawing....
Attachments
PVM GUI20001.jpg
PVM GUI20001.jpg (140.13 KiB) Viewed 8842 times
PVM GUI0001.jpg
PVM GUI0001.jpg (111.18 KiB) Viewed 8842 times
rimai

Post by rimai »

I think what you are looking for is something similar to the ecotech radion software, isn't it?
Roberto.
jt41time

Post by jt41time »

i dont know... never seen it.... I dont see why this couldnt be done. hard, yes, but doable
jt41time

Post by jt41time »

I looked at the radion. I didnt like it.... I like mine. simple but not simple.
Rodasphoto

Post by Rodasphoto »

rimai wrote:I think what you are looking for is something similar to the ecotech radion software, isn't it?
I would love something like ecotech radion software especially because I did a diy version of their lights.