Custom menu not drawing completely.

Do you have a question on how to do something.
Ask in here.
windsweptfarm

Custom menu not drawing completely.

Post by windsweptfarm »

I'm having a quirky problem. Set up a custom menu which had been working flawlessly. I updated some code in the loop plus tried out the dev libraries. Had some issues compiling so I decided to go back to library version 1.1.0. In the process my sketch with working menu was lost. After rewriting the sketch, my menu only draws 7 menu entries. If I scroll down past the 7th entry, it will then draw entry 8. Scroll down again and no further menu entries show up. Entry 8 stays highlighted. However, if I push in the joystick after scrolling to where the 9th entry should have been selected, the sub menu for that 9th menu entry comes up ( it's the set date and time routine). So my whole menu is accessible, but doesn't draw properly. The rest of my sketch seems to be working fine. Not sure if I ended up with hybrid library files. Any ideas what I did wrong?
windsweptfarm

Re: Custom menu not drawing completely.

Post by windsweptfarm »

Figured it out. When I rewrote my sketch, I had too many characters in menu entry 8. Corrected that and all is working fine. New to coding you know.
lnevo

Re: Custom menu not drawing completely.

Post by lnevo »

Good job :)

Next time, it would be helpful to see the code.