windows 10 tablet

Community contributed apps
psyrob

windows 10 tablet

Post by psyrob »

I just got a tablet running windows 10 home. Trying to load the reefangel app, and the microsoft store says the app will not work on this machine, that it is supported for Windows 10 mobile. Is there a way to run the tablet in the mobile operating system or to get the windows app to run on windows 10 home, or am I stuck?

Thanks
Kungpaoshizi

Re: windows 10 tablet

Post by Kungpaoshizi »

I got myself a 35$ android tablet to run the app...
Thought about tracking down the guy who made the windows app and porting it to enable it on win10.. Sucks. :(

I know this is old, but it's a continual problem if nobody is working on a Windows app. Though I do use the portal just fine and if I need to change code I use teamviewer to connect to my old laptop I have within Bluetooth distance of the controller..
psyrob

Re: windows 10 tablet

Post by psyrob »

thanks for resurrecting this> I wound up just not using the tablet for this as I got no replies. I should have thought about this issue before I bought the windows 10 tablet, but live and learn. Doesn't seem that there will be an app made to take care of this. Do you have the cloud attachment? Is that how you upload code from your laptop to the controller?