Universal App

Community contributed apps
bboss

Re: Universal App

Post by bboss »

rimai wrote:If it says cloud server connecting, you entered something in the cloud server field. You must remove it or the app will try to connect through the cloud server and your controller is not capable.
The cloud server is a feature that will be used on a board not yet released.
I'm going to remove that from the app, since it is causing so much confusion.
So, make sure you don't use the cloud server settings or you will never be able to make the app work for you.
After removing and reinstalling the RA Uapp on iPad, and not use the cloud server settings, the Uapp is now working great. love the new interface. Thanks, Roberto.
Naptalene

Post by Naptalene »

+1 and the web interface is looking great as well (when you login to the unit with your IP:2000/wifi)
The only thing that caught me off guard was my labels for the relay wouldn't show but then I found the pull down menu lol.

Thanks
Believe it or not.... I can ask even stupider questions than this one.
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

How do view relay activity like in portal I can get pwm channel but cant figure out how to see relay graph. The program you put ur ip address in url
bboss

Post by bboss »

troylong45 wrote:How do view relay activity like in portal I can get pwm channel but cant figure out how to see relay graph. The program you put ur ip address in url
I was wondering the same thing. I use rely activity graphs to verify if my code is working correctly.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

Roberto was working on this. You could graph the value of R (main relay box) or R1 (relay box 1). It may he hard to read though because its the binary value of the relay box status.
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

lnevo wrote:Roberto was working on this. You could graph the value of R (main relay box) or R1 (relay box 1). It may he hard to read though because its the binary value of the relay box status.
Looks like it only gives me 1 ready for 2 and it goes from -200 to 0 to 200 scale with some reading of 2 163 and other numbers but only a single line of it
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

They are the decimal representation of the binary state of each relay. So if all relays are off the value is 0. If all relays are on it will be 255. Relay 1 is a value of 1 relay 2 would convert to 2 relay 3 would be 8 relay 4 would be 16 relay 5 would be 32, etc. the total of these numbers would be the result you see graphed. Hopefully Roberto can add the ability for us to display the relay data graph on the portal in the uapp :)
bboss

Post by bboss »

Roberto,
Are you planning to make this UAPP available in Windows Store? I know it can be accessed through web browsers, but it would be really cool if I could pin this app to the start menu, especially on a Windows Phone.
rimai

Post by rimai »

There are no plan for that. I don't even know how to create a windows phone app :(
Roberto.
randynixon74

Water Level on new app versio

Post by randynixon74 »

I recently installed the latest version of uApp on iPhone and can't get the water level readout to move from 0. When I click into the 0 for the detail graph, it does show the correct current level. Is this a bug in the current version? It worked ok in the last version.
Randy Nixon
120g Acrylic Mixed Reef Tank

rimai

Post by rimai »

I'll have to double check on this.
Roberto.
GiraffeCat

Post by GiraffeCat »

rimai wrote:There are no plan for that. I don't even know how to create a windows phone app :(
I would love a native windows 10 app, as I cannot get the web version to run on IE or Edge properly. With the guide I found here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... form-guide , it appears you can tailor it to fit whichever devices you want.

I would even pay for it. (Who wants money?) A nice full featured Windows 10 app like the U-App is.

Maybe when I am done with my current degree I can take some programming classes, but that won't be for a few years. Coding is tough, from what I hear.

Later,
Dan
.....Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion - Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.......
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

That's weird on my windows 8.1 or what ever it is now won't work expect on IE
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

That's weird on my windows 8.1 or what ever it is now won't work expect on IE
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

Is there plans to add pwme selection in the graph option on the Web app all there is ,is just temp and PH selection and custom sucks putting in pmwe# everytime for all 6 channels plus the stock ones lol.
lnevo

Post by lnevo »

lnevo

Post by lnevo »

You can add more filters
paperdesk

Post by paperdesk »

Is the Android download link working for anyone? I just get "404 not found" error.
paperdesk

Post by paperdesk »

paperdesk wrote:Is the Android download link working for anyone? I just get "404 not found" error.
Robert got the link fixed and it's working again now!

Ted
cosmith71

Post by cosmith71 »

The QR codes are borked.
Smotz

Post by Smotz »

I understand the tunneling work around but I would really like it if the U-App could support the wifi authentication.
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

Is not working for app pack for Android no file found or something like that
rimai

Post by rimai »

Fixed.
You should be able to download now.
You can also use the web version of the Uapp:
http://forum.reefangel.com/uapp/
Roberto.
Smotz

Post by Smotz »

You guys are awesome
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

is there a app for windows 10 tablet
rimai

Post by rimai »

The Uapp is browser based. It should work on any browser.
Roberto.
troylong45

Post by troylong45 »

if i use the browser how do i get on it from there and can i get it to do live feed vs updates every XXX mins
rimai

Post by rimai »

Live feeds is only possible with the cloud server.
The current wifi attachment cannot connect to the cloud server.
You will need the cloud wifi attachment that has not been released yet.
The cloud server implements MQTT protocol so live feeds get updated on the fly on Uapp through jquery and paho mosquitto library.
Roberto.
rimai

Post by rimai »

If you want to see it working, go to http://forum.reefangel.com/uapp/ and add a new controller with these settings:
Name: Anything you want
ip address: leave blank
port: leave blank
username: cloudtest2
password: 123456
I have this test controller online right now.
Roberto.
GugsJr

Post by GugsJr »

I wasn't sure if I should add the request here or into it's own thread. Figured why add an extra thread.

For the Android App could you make it that when you get a flag (lets use ATO), and you go to the flag section it will clear if you tap it instead of going into the menu?