Newer Jebao Powerheads and RA...

Expansion modules and attachments
MisterTang

Newer Jebao Powerheads and RA...

Post by MisterTang »

So the last part of my tank that isn't DC/modulated are my powerheads - I have a couple of Koralias that I'd like to pull out in favor of something that I can do more than just turn them on/off.

1.) Are the newer Jebao PP-series (PP-4 and PP-8) wavemakers compatible with Reef Angel and the Jebao connector? I ask because Jebao indicates these pumps are "low voltage."

2.) I already have a Jebao pump connected to my relay box. I'm assuming the two new Jebao powerheads would connect to my dimmer extension?
rimai

Re: Newer Jebao Powerheads and RA...

Post by rimai »

Yes, if you have more than 2 pumps, you would connect them to a dimming expansion module.
Roberto.
MisterTang

Post by MisterTang »

rimai wrote:Yes, if you have more than 2 pumps, you would connect them to a dimming expansion module.

Cool. Do you happen to know what the male connector is for the Jebao cable you send? Rather than cut and strip the cable I buy from you, I'd like to have an actual harness on my dimming module that the cable plugs into.
rimai

Post by rimai »

The dimming module doesn't have a connector to plug into.
It has screw headers that bare wires get screwed in place.
Roberto.
MisterTang

Post by MisterTang »

rimai wrote:The dimming module doesn't have a connector to plug into.
It has screw headers that bare wires get screwed in place.
Yep. I'm wondering if you know what the male version of the female connector on the Jebao cable you sell is, so I can create a quick way to connect/disconnect the Jebao cable from the dimmer and so I don't have to cut/strip the Jebao cable.
rimai

Post by rimai »

Ahh. Now I got it.
It is called 2pin 2540 mole connector
Roberto.