Setting values for Portal email alerts
-
jcjrogers
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am
Setting values for Portal email alerts
What value do you use for "on" / "off" when creating Portal email alerts? I'm using my float switches for ATO failsafes (set higher and lower than my Water Level Expansion settings). I want to know when these are activated but not sure what value to put when creating the alert.
-
binder
- Posts: 2865
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
Re: Setting values for Portal email alerts
typically 0 is for off and 1 is for on.
I'm pretty sure that's how the controller responds. I haven't looked at it for a while, so I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure. if I'm wrong, someone else will chime in to correct me.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure that's how the controller responds. I haven't looked at it for a while, so I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure. if I'm wrong, someone else will chime in to correct me.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
-
jcjrogers
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am
Re: Setting values for Portal email alerts
Thanks! So I should be safe with >=1 for on, correct?
-
binder
- Posts: 2865
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
Re: Setting values for Portal email alerts
yup, you should be.jcjrogers wrote:Thanks! So I should be safe with >=1 for on, correct?
And I just looked at my code and confirmed that 0 is OFF and 1 is ON.
-
jcjrogers
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am
Re: Setting values for Portal email alerts
Thanks!binder wrote:yup, you should be.jcjrogers wrote:Thanks! So I should be safe with >=1 for on, correct?
And I just looked at my code and confirmed that 0 is OFF and 1 is ON.
