Jebao CP40 gyre

Expansion modules and attachments
Spotted

Jebao CP40 gyre

Post by Spotted »

Happy holidays everyone!
With the holidays comes upgraded. So I want to add some gyre pumps to the aquarium and I want to control them with my Reef Angel. I've searched and can't seem to find a definitive answer.
So, can we control the Jebao CP40 with my Reef Angel? I currently have 2 Jebao power heads that work awesome with my RA. Would I need to get something else that would allow my RA to control the gyre pumps (ice cap)?
Thanks guys I really love this forum.
binder

Re: Jebao CP40 gyre

Post by binder »

yes you should be able to control the icecap gyre pumps (or maxspect gyres for that matter). you will need the icecap gyre interface module (gim) to do it. you need one gim per pump. then you will either need to make your own cables or buy one from the store or use the included neptune cable and create an ethernet to dimming cable. oh and your RA must output 10v analog to the module.
i have 2 maxspect gyre xf230’s on my tank and they work good. the icecap gyre pump is supposed to be the same as them so it should work just fine.
there’s another thread on here that i posted in (or created...don’t remember) that talks about the cables needed or making the cables.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk