Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
So, I'm trying to figure out a few things.
1. The portal doesn't work for me at all anymore (it's been a while actually).
2. The RA android app and the Uapp work fine, except that the uapp will not display history.
3. I really miss the ability the portal had to see relay history too.
4. Did something change with the portal, or could it be on my end?
Ted
1. The portal doesn't work for me at all anymore (it's been a while actually).
2. The RA android app and the Uapp work fine, except that the uapp will not display history.
3. I really miss the ability the portal had to see relay history too.
4. Did something change with the portal, or could it be on my end?
Ted
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
Please update your wifi attachment:
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4601
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4601
Roberto.
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
I feel like I've done this in the past, but maybe it needs it again. I'll try this and see what happens.rimai wrote:Please update your wifi attachment:
http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4601
Thanks!
Ted
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
I updated the wifi attachment, didn't help. What is supposed to display in Tera Term to show it has completed the update successfully?
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
An entire log on stuff is suppose to show.
Can you post the log?
Can you post the log?
Roberto.
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
So maybe my Wifi Attachment is now softbricked. I did a bunch of reading in the RA forums, and found a post (http://forum.reefangel.com/viewtopic.ph ... 1&start=50) where you said the SSID cannot have a space in it, and to replace it with a "$" I did that, and ran the macro, and the wifi attachment started going solid yellow and red, and occasionally flashing blue. Every time it flashed blue it shows a handshake fail in Tera Term.
I fussed with it for a while, and couldn't get anywhere. I thought my USB cable may be bad, so I plugged in a second wifi attachment from another tank. I updated the attachment a couple different times without the "$" symbol, and everything worked fine, so I then replaced the SSID space with an "$" and not it has the same problem as the first. Is there anything I can do now? I guess I've substantiated that the "$" symbol is not a good replacement for a space in the SSID.
I fussed with it for a while, and couldn't get anywhere. I thought my USB cable may be bad, so I plugged in a second wifi attachment from another tank. I updated the attachment a couple different times without the "$" symbol, and everything worked fine, so I then replaced the SSID space with an "$" and not it has the same problem as the first. Is there anything I can do now? I guess I've substantiated that the "$" symbol is not a good replacement for a space in the SSID.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
$ is the correct way.
Not sure what happened.
Can you send the log?
Not sure what happened.
Can you send the log?
Roberto.
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
Here is the .ttl file info:
x=0
while x<>121
messagebox 'Start WiFly module configuration' 'Webscan Config Program'
;this macro all sent with 5 msec character delay
timeout=10
send '$$$'
wait 'CMD'
sendln 'factory RESET'
wait 'Set Factory Defaults'
sendln 'reboot'
wait '*READY*'
;----------------------------------------
; Begin user settings
send '$$$'
wait 'CMD'
sendln 'set ftp address 198.175.253.161'
wait'AOK'
sendln 'save'
wait 'config'
sendln 'set wlan ssid YD$Staff'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set wlan pass AS44:Efdsse'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set option deviceid ReefAngelWifi'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set w j 1'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c c 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c r 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c o 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i d 1'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c i 3'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set dns name www.reefangel.com'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i h 104.36.18.155'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i r 80'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i f 0x06'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set s t 0x10'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set u m 2'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i p 2'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set u b 57600'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set s p 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c s 1420'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'save'
wait 'config'
sendln 'save user'
wait 'user'
sendln'reboot'
;inputbox 'Configure another module (y/n)' 'WiFly Config Program'
; convert inputstr to ASCII int value
; str2code x inputstr
endwhile
x=0
while x<>121
messagebox 'Start WiFly module configuration' 'Webscan Config Program'
;this macro all sent with 5 msec character delay
timeout=10
send '$$$'
wait 'CMD'
sendln 'factory RESET'
wait 'Set Factory Defaults'
sendln 'reboot'
wait '*READY*'
;----------------------------------------
; Begin user settings
send '$$$'
wait 'CMD'
sendln 'set ftp address 198.175.253.161'
wait'AOK'
sendln 'save'
wait 'config'
sendln 'set wlan ssid YD$Staff'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set wlan pass AS44:Efdsse'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set option deviceid ReefAngelWifi'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set w j 1'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c c 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c r 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c o 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i d 1'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c i 3'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set dns name www.reefangel.com'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i h 104.36.18.155'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i r 80'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i f 0x06'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set s t 0x10'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set u m 2'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set i p 2'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set u b 57600'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set s p 0'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'set c s 1420'
wait 'AOK'
sendln 'save'
wait 'config'
sendln 'save user'
wait 'user'
sendln'reboot'
;inputbox 'Configure another module (y/n)' 'WiFly Config Program'
; convert inputstr to ASCII int value
; str2code x inputstr
endwhile
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
Can you send the log of what happens when you hit ok on the button to configure the module?
Roberto.
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
CMD
factory RESET
Set Factory Defaults
<4.41> reboot
*Reboot*EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
factory RESET
Set Factory Defaults
<4.41> reboot
*Reboot*EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP-TLS Client APP version 1.00 10/11/12
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #2
*FAIL*, handshake
EAP TRY #3
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
Here is a short video of the process:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/N2xEUuFBD2b7gWf52
https://photos.app.goo.gl/N2xEUuFBD2b7gWf52
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
Not sure what happened there.
When was this unit bought?
If you want to send it back to be checked out, send me a PM for a RMA number.
When was this unit bought?
If you want to send it back to be checked out, send me a PM for a RMA number.
Roberto.
-
paperdesk
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:09 am
Re: Portal, Uapp, History, etc.
Could it possibly be the cable? Both adapters are several years old. Both units were working prior to this. Same code and same result. I really don't know what to make of it. I'll PM you, but unless we figure out what's going on I would expect the same thing to happen with a new unit.