No Data for graphs
-
89delta
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 pm
- Location: Leesburg, GA
No Data for graphs
I checked the Uapp yesterday and today to see what my tank was doing and I saw the live values. One thing I couldn't get was anything on the graphs for the past values. I did check http://forum.reefangel.com/status/param ... id=89delta and it says last time anything was logged was 6/11/18. Any ideas? I've rebooted my controller and router several times already. Thanks.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
-
89delta
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 pm
- Location: Leesburg, GA
Re: No Data for graphs
I have the cloud wifi attachment and switched the code from reg wifi portal to cloud
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: No Data for graphs
If you reboot the cloud wifi attachment, does it make any difference?
Roberto.
-
89delta
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 pm
- Location: Leesburg, GA
Re: No Data for graphs
No, not at all. I still get my live readings but still no data to graph any values.
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: No Data for graphs
You have a portal key setup on your portal settings.
Remove it and you should be able to receive data again.
Remove it and you should be able to receive data again.
Roberto.
-
89delta
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 pm
- Location: Leesburg, GA
Re: No Data for graphs
Ok that fixed it. But yet I still had that portal key when I first setup the wifi cloud attachment and it graphed everything. Oh well.....it's running now. Thanks
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk