Roberto,
I was looking into adding the relay charts to the U-App, and in doing so, I noticed that only charts for relays 1-3 appear to be working. Is this a known issue? Something specific to my configuration?
Thanks!
-Steve
Relay Charts Only Working for 1-3?
-
sbidny
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm
- Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL, USA 60614
-
sbidny
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm
- Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL, USA 60614
Re: Relay Charts Only Working for 1-3?
Just a little more info. When I hit the URL, I don't see any data beyond R3.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Relay Charts Only Working for 1-3?
Are you using those boxes?
If you don't use it, there is no history to show.
If you don't use it, there is no history to show.
Roberto.
-
sbidny
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm
- Location: Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL, USA 60614
Re: Relay Charts Only Working for 1-3?
What constitutes "using?" Do relays need to be turning on and off, and if so, within what timeframe? Seven days?
Or do I simply need to have them configured? They are definitely showing up on the portal, and I am actively using the first four of them.
I think I need to look deeper, though. I can actually see four of the relays on the chart, but if I hit the URL, I only seem to get data back for r1, r2, and r3.
This is what I'm hitting...
Has data:
http://forum.reefangel.com/status/jsonp ... callback=?
No data:
http://forum.reefangel.com/status/jsonp ... callback=?
Or do I simply need to have them configured? They are definitely showing up on the portal, and I am actively using the first four of them.
I think I need to look deeper, though. I can actually see four of the relays on the chart, but if I hit the URL, I only seem to get data back for r1, r2, and r3.
This is what I'm hitting...
Has data:
http://forum.reefangel.com/status/jsonp ... callback=?
No data:
http://forum.reefangel.com/status/jsonp ... callback=?
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Relay Charts Only Working for 1-3?
You need one of the relays to be on at one point in time through the last 7 days
Roberto.