Plugin not installing
-
benjy1234
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:22 pm
Plugin not installing
I just tried updating my code which i havent done in a while and the webwizard wouldnt connect to the plugin. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh download and now the plugin wont install. Im on a mac and I get 'installation failed' error. I need the plugin so I can make a much needed change to my code.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Plugin not installing
Try downloading the plugin directly instead of the installer.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oppe7cb1hjz4v ... n.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oppe7cb1hjz4v ... n.zip?dl=0
Roberto.
-
javisaman
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 am
Re: Plugin not installing
I'm having the same error. I tried downloading the app and placing it in my apps folder. But I still get the "plugin not found" error.
I'm using Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 and Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Any suggestions?
I'm using Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 and Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Any suggestions?