Email Notifications not listed
-
Reefology
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:38 pm
Email Notifications not listed
Hi, hoping someone can please explain why my email notifications are not listed where I normally see them (see attached screenshot). I was getting notifications and when I went to adjust the temp and ph range, I noticed they were missing so I added them again and again and again... now I get several notifications at the same time. how do I see them? and delete all the duplicates?
thanks
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
There is a bug on the backend that if you use a comma in the description of the alert, it will generate an error and anything after that will not show. I deleted the ones with the comma. They should all be appearing now.
Roberto.
-
Reefology
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:38 pm
-
jcjrogersstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
Roberto, this must have happened to me as well. All of my notifications appear to be gone. Please fix.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
I can see them.
Are you sure they are not there?
I can even see that some of them got triggered today.
Are you sure they are not there?
I can even see that some of them got triggered today.
Roberto.
-
jcjrogersstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
Still not there.rimai wrote:I can see them.
Are you sure they are not there?
I can even see that some of them got triggered today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
-
jcjrogersstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
Fixed. Thanks!
-
jcjrogersstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
I don't know what I'm doing in the portal, but every time I add a trigger based on pH values, I lose everything. Please fix and let me know what to avoid to keep this from happening (I don't think I had a comma).
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
There is a bug on the backend that if you use the following, you have problems: , < > " and '
Roberto.
-
jcjrogersstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
Only in the "description", right? You can use in the trigger (the name), correct?rimai wrote:There is a bug on the backend that if you use the following, you have problems: , < > " and '
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
-
jcjrogersstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm
Re: Email Notifications not listed
Got it. Thanks.rimai wrote:I think on both.