Client Suite issues with lib 9

Community contributed apps
aranax

Client Suite issues with lib 9

Post by aranax »

Hey guys,
Can someone please help? I'm having issues with my client suite disconnecting. Both the listener and logger are still running, but the listener disconnects. The only thing that has changed in my system was the dev lib upgrade. Thanks.

I got this from the error log:

Code: Select all

*****2/22/2012 7:12:53 PM*****
The communication object, System.ServiceModel.InstanceContext, cannot be used for communication because it has been Aborted.
StackTrace:

Server stack trace: 
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.ThrowIfClosed()
   at System.ServiceModel.InstanceContext.get_OutgoingChannels()
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.System.ServiceModel.IDuplexContextChannel.set_CallbackInstance(InstanceContext value)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at System.ServiceModel.IDuplexContextChannel.set_CallbackInstance(InstanceContext value)
   at System.ServiceModel.DuplexChannelFactory`1.CreateChannel(InstanceContext callbackInstance, EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
   at System.ServiceModel.DuplexChannelFactory`1.CreateChannel(EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
   at System.ServiceModel.ChannelFactory`1.CreateChannel()
   at System.ServiceModel.DuplexClientBase`1.CreateChannel()
   at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.CreateChannelInternal()
   at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.get_Channel()
   at ReefAngelClient.Form1.bwConnect_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
-J