Portal connected/Uapp disconnected
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:34 pm
With my RA*, I have a problem every now and then (about once a month or so), where my Uapp becomes disconnected. However, my Portal remains connected and continues updating. Uapp usually comes back on its own a few hours to a day later. Either by design or by coincidence, I have also made Uapp start working by: 1) Deleting my Uapp account and then recreating it, 2) Creating a new Portal account and then recreating my Uapp account to match the new Portal account, and if I remember correctly, 3) Changing my Portal password and then recreating my Uapp account using the new password. #1 doesn't always work, #2 is a PITA, and #3 isn't that big of a deal, but I would much rather have a relatively simple procedure to fix or even better, keep it from happening at all. Is there anything I can do?