Page 1 of 1

Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:40 am
by Reefology
Hi, hoping someone can please explain why my email notifications are not listed where I normally see them (see attached screenshot). I was getting notifications and when I went to adjust the temp and ph range, I noticed they were missing so I added them again and again and again... now I get several notifications at the same time. how do I see them? and delete all the duplicates?

thanks

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:41 am
by rimai
There is a bug on the backend that if you use a comma in the description of the alert, it will generate an error and anything after that will not show. I deleted the ones with the comma. They should all be appearing now.

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:47 pm
by Reefology
Excellent! thanks Roberto

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:24 pm
by jcjrogersstar
Roberto, this must have happened to me as well. All of my notifications appear to be gone. Please fix.

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:00 am
by rimai
I can see them.
Are you sure they are not there?
I can even see that some of them got triggered today.

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 pm
by jcjrogersstar
rimai wrote:I can see them.
Are you sure they are not there?
I can even see that some of them got triggered today.
Still not there.

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm
by rimai
Try again

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:54 pm
by jcjrogersstar
Fixed. Thanks!

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:54 pm
by jcjrogersstar
I don't know what I'm doing in the portal, but every time I add a trigger based on pH values, I lose everything. Please fix and let me know what to avoid to keep this from happening (I don't think I had a comma).

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:45 pm
by rimai
There is a bug on the backend that if you use the following, you have problems: , < > " and '

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:08 pm
by jcjrogersstar
rimai wrote:There is a bug on the backend that if you use the following, you have problems: , < > " and '
Only in the "description", right? You can use in the trigger (the name), correct?

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:15 pm
by rimai
I think on both.

Re: Email Notifications not listed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:41 pm
by jcjrogersstar
rimai wrote:I think on both.
Got it. Thanks.