ReefAngel Star Portal Issues
- brennyn21
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:40 pm
ReefAngel Star Portal Issues
Hello, I am loving my star so far just trying to get a couple bugs figured out. So the cloud is connected the UAPP functions perfectly, but the portal will freeze up and quit working and sending notifications randomly. When this happens I notice the star screen has some kind of update that is trying to take place because it has a 1% in the corner. It will stay like this until I reboot it. Usually after I reboot the device it will start sending notifications and portal info will update but usually it only takes about 6 to 10 hours to freeze up again. I have not tried doing the remote upload code for over a week so I am sure its not me causing this. The uapp still functions fine when this happens and I am able to control the star only the portal is having issues and quits updating and sending notification. I am stuck on what to try next I used the reefangelwizard to upload my code via usb cable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sincerely, Brennyn
-
rimai
- Posts: 12857
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Re: ReefAngel Star Portal Issues
I deleted the remote firmware that was in the server.
Let me know if it still tries to download anything.
Let me know if it still tries to download anything.
Roberto.
- brennyn21
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:40 pm
Re: ReefAngel Star Portal Issues
Sorry, I didn't reply sooner. I never got notified by the forum, but yes everything is working great thank you!
Sincerely, Brennyn