Scroll Bar Gone?

All things Uapp related, this can be idea requests, issues, or just any Uapp dicussion
Piper

Scroll Bar Gone?

Post by Piper »

Is it just me or is the scroll bar gone on the Uapp? When I use the app on a desktop, Chrome or Edge, the scroll bar is missing. Other browser tabs have scroll bars. I have to use the arrow down or tab keys to scroll down the page. I don't know if this is something wrong on my end or not. I will have to test on another computer tomorrow.
brennyn21

Re: Scroll Bar Gone?

Post by brennyn21 »

I don't have a scroll bar on mine either I don't recall there being one, the browser would automatically add one if the content didn't fit the page is how I believe it should work.
Sincerely, Brennyn
Piper

Re: Scroll Bar Gone?

Post by Piper »

It's the same on my work computer. I'm betting it has never been there and I just didn't notice it until last night. On my work laptop, I can scroll with the mouse and never had an issue. It wasn't until last night when I was trying to use the stupid trackpad without a scrolling mouse at home. That made it very difficult to see the extra relay boxes and update labels. I'll pick up an extra mouse to use at home. I hate trying to use that trackpad anyway.